Active community participation through social and civic activities is the right for all abilities and our participants are no exception. We at Hiba Healthcare focus specifically on supporting participants for such activities and developing their abilities to contribute their perspective in the communities of their choice.
Social interaction is an important part of human growth, learning and development. Meeting loved ones and like-minded people keeps us engaged and focused on positivity and achievements. One way of achieving this is by getting out and about, meeting people and trying out activities that interests us, including travelling and exploring what’s out there.
We can assist our participants by supporting them with:
- Attend personal development courses
- Join a social/learning group
- take an outing, holiday, or organise a BBQ event
- Visit your local library
- See a movie, concert, or attend gaming events
- Go to community and religious events, and/or
- Join sporting/hobby clubs
- Go out dancing and or sight seeing